8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy a exaust for my car but i cant figure out which would fit the 4dr si.? my favorite so far is the greddy evo2 and the ti-c but would they fit? any help plz..thanks

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I thought that LSD made an exhaust that fit specifically on the FA5 (cat-back). Any axle-back will work with the FA5. Correct?

·
Banned
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thenks guys but you think a 3 inch pipng would b good just with headers and intake? or this affect any power?

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
If you want 3inch then there is a member who is selling his 3inch AJP exhaust & IIRC it looks like you don't live too far from him either. PM civicsi1217 about it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
3 inch exhaust

I should be getting a 3 inch cat back from Turbo-Mafia sometime this week, I'll let you know how it sounds and performs. I cant wait lol. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Turbo Mafia offers a direct bolt on for the FA5. I ordered a system with 2.5 pipe, resonator and Magnaflow oval muffler. I got mine over the LCA. You should check them out before you order anything.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the 3 inch, 0 resonator, JDM angle (under the LCA) with a turbo mafia n1 muffler. Should be LOUD, which is what I'm going for. As far as other systems for the Sedan, I know of only one besides Turbo-Mafia. Its the Legal Speed Design, which sounds sick on you tube. Anyone have any prospects of what my setup will sound like. I cant wait lol. :eek:hnoes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts