8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Omg thank you.. i was thinking of doing this when i get some run flat tires. did you just drill into the floor to install and how is it holding? and also i would think about fliping the bottel around for better efficancy =)

·
Registered
731 Posts
ok that guy is retarded why would u take pics of a nitrous tank thats not hooked up or bolted into a trunk.... tryin to look cool but epic fail

·
Registered
15 Posts
booo i want too use nos but i dont know anything about nos =(
i have 217 hp
intake injen , header skunk2 , skunk2 70mm , skunk2 stage 1 cams , s2000 tb
act stage 3 clucth , final drive type r 5.06 , and nitto nt01 tires =D and of course hondata flash pro !!

·
Registered
58 Posts
booo i want too use nos but i dont know anything about nos =(
i have 217 hp
intake injen , header skunk2 , skunk2 70mm , skunk2 stage 1 cams , s2000 tb
act stage 3 clucth , final drive type r 5.06 , and nitto nt01 tires =D and of course hondata flash pro !!
Just like anything else you can spend as much as you want such as on lean out switches and rpm cutt offs but all you gotta have is the bottle, line, nitrous and fuel celanoid, fogger, correct jets for your shot, a on switch (arming switch) and a button. a purge is quite handy for when you switch bottles and a bottle heater with cut off or in car gauge can really help you a lot. with cams I/H/E u might not was to go over 75 shot (40 nitrous, 20 fuel jet for NOS in my car 2009 SI) since your probably already running a bit more fuel. a tuned on nitrous would be worth it also but its not a must. just make sure and read the "warning- what the motor will no take" thread.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts