8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In fashion of the "color specific threads" I figured I make a thread designated directly for RR's with aftermarket wheels. I cant decide on a paticular wheel I like so I usually search every page in the "post your civic up with rims" thread to find RR's with aftermarket wheels. This takes a while lol. I often see RR owners asking what color choice to go with, design, and such so hopefully this could help other RR owners see how different designs,colors, size, etc look on the RR. So post up some pics!

*I figure the other color's are soon to follow so let's get a lead*:vtec:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
FA5 with 18x7.5 Enkei Evo 5's with Kumho Ecsta SPT's as per 07Rredsi's request...always willin to help out

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
People, cut it out with the petty arguing over useless crap. If one person likes something of theirs , no need to change it. In the same manner, no need to get attitude while defending your taste.

For those of you wondering where you're posts went, they were deleted because they are not conducive to the purpose of this thread. The petty arguing is embarrassing.

It don't want to see anymore of the cattiness. Folks, please continue to post the pics.

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
People, cut it out with the petty arguing over useless crap. If one person likes something of theirs , no need to change it. In the same manner, no need to get attitude while defending your taste.

For those of you wondering where you're posts went, they were deleted because they are not conducive to the purpose of this thread. The petty arguing is embarrassing.

It don't want to see anymore of the cattiness. Folks, please continue to post the pics.
:yeahthat:

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.