8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's gonna hate this..

Ok.
So many of you have seen my thread about helping with my problems with my supercharger. I tried and tried to figure out what was going on, no luck.
I started to lose my paitience until udumkid hit me up on my thread, saying if I give him a 6 pack of beer hed help. So I sent him my info, and sure enough he showed up.
He gets out and immediately goes to work. I was his tool boy and he was doing his thing. We finally found the problem...please fry..
With a looong history of breaking bolts and stripping thread I have always been careful. My manifold bolts, every one, was tightened like my baby cousin did em...after a few other things were tweaked, my car is running!!!

I felt so much better. But I had to rain on his parade because I informed him I could not buy him beer...because I am under 21.

All in all this dude is great. He was straight forward with me. Helped out a stranger. And got another 8th back on the road.

Thanks again dude :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Thanks...Have yet to get on it..500 mile break in :(
b.s... no such thing on a break in thing for a sc..
ur sc runs thru ur motor... and a belt. just make sure ur belt doesnt slip, and ur golden, dont b like me, i waittted a week till i finally was enjoying my sc.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Good shiat, Udumkid is a stand up fellow it would seem, now if only people would stop hating on his 1/4 times.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Man i haven't heard much of udumkid in AGES....where is he at he used to post up 1/4 times like a boss but ive rarely seen him since.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts