8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned an '06 EX coupe for almost 2 years that I love and drive about 30k miles a year. In the last 6 months or so I've developed shoulder pain. Doctor says I have shoulder impingement. Has anyone else developed shoulder problems since they got their cars? I'm pretty broad shouldered so I'm wondering if the shape of the seats is an issue (they feel real comfortable). We also have crappy ergonomics at work so that is another possible issue.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I had shoulder pain from work and play. One was cured by putting an armrest in my car since doctors couldn't figure it out and after a cortizone shot, while the other was cured by massage. Is the shoulder pain on the arm you use the mouse on? If so, use your other hand. You'll see a difference within a week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.