8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Im getting a Coupe, personally i think they look better, its subjective though, wait until the coupes show up at dealers then go check them both out for yourself, drive them both, then make your decision based on what YOU like. :D

As far as money goes, i say you wait another month or two, once the hype goes down, you will be able to talk them down on the price.

I think its stupid to pay almost 21000 for a civic with nav. i wont pay over 19,500 for one, and will try to talk them down to lower than that.

So for a regular EX, auto, coupe, i would say try to get them to go down to 18,000, or 18,500 before TT&L.

·
Registered
241 Posts
do you need to a have family, do you need a 4 door? can you wait the few months to get a coupe? if you answered yes then get a coupe , but you want an auto so whatever

·
STIG: a tamed race driver
1,630 Posts
sedan because it just nice to be able to put something in back seat without having to put everything down adjust the seat and do this and that, or walking all the way around the car. 4 doors is just more convient IMO. Personally I have 2 doors, but GSR's are hard to find in 4 doors, but my fiance is getting 4 doors if we can find the right one.

·
Banned
325 Posts
mplscivic said:
I was quoted @ $21,360 for the coupe ex auto w/ navi. They wont go down on the price.
wait a month

·
Registered
81 Posts
I personally like the tail lights of coupes more than sedans and I hate that chrome trim on the front hood and license plate area in the back.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Soulkaiser said:
I personally like the tail lights of coupes more than sedans and I hate that chrome trim on the front hood and license plate area in the back.
There isn't any chrome trim in the plate area on the back.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wonder how much it will be to convert to the Japanese one to make that Mugen one? Hope they come out with prices soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts