8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 EX( bought in January 2007) and I am currently financing it (36 months). I really get turned on by Si's lol... I really want one now.. I'm looking @ 08' Si Sedans. I forget if theres a penalty you must pay to stop financing or something..its unclear to me. Should i just wait it out, pay for my EX, and then trade it in.. or Should I get a Si soon. What do u guys recommend.

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
nayilsi said:
buy the mugen.... so that we can laugh at u.. :D
REPPPPPPPPPPPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Op: it all depends on your financial info. If money is no object, then get it. But if that was the case, id tell you get a few BMW's and other frivolous purchases.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
do it

go on do it

no really do it

do it already

yeah

do it

---

seriously, expect to lose money when your vanilla civic's not paid off. I tend to stare at Si's too, but for now I'm satisfied with the good ol' LX.
Remember the spike in auto insurance too, if you do decide to trade for the Si.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Simowng said:
I have a 07 EX( bought in January 2007) and I am currently financing it (36 months). I really get turned on by Si's lol... I really want one now.. I'm looking @ 08' Si Sedans. I forget if theres a penalty you must pay to stop financing or something..its unclear to me. Should i just wait it out, pay for my EX, and then trade it in.. or Should I get a Si soon. What do u guys recommend.
You are going to lose money either way. If you keep it a couple years and put a bunch of miles on it, then obviously it is going to depreciate more and be worth less in the future. With that said, I would recommend selling it privately (you obviously won't receive as much at the dealer), paying off your existing balance on your loan (or most of it), and then go from there. Again, either way you are going to lose money, its just a matter of how much. :wavey:

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
GoHuskies said:
I don't most of use americans are good at waiting.

cars and dates with right hands, all of it can't wait.
i did not of many mexicans and also us very vtec vtak :vtec:

left braking leg with front acceleration hand :lildevil: , i cannot steer legs with very hard much.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
nayilsi said:
i did not of many mexicans and also us very vtec vtak :vtec:

left braking leg with front acceleration hand :lildevil: , i cannot steer legs with very hard much.
Kannst Du deutsch? Na' dann melde dich!

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Wait it out, cus you will lose money in the trade. You might end up paying like 26k for the Si when you could of got it for 23 if you just bought the Si

·
Registered
892 Posts
seriously, expect to lose money when your vanilla civic's not paid off. I tend to stare at Si's too, but for now I'm satisfied with the good ol' LX.
Remember the spike in auto insurance too, if you do decide to trade for the Si.

My insurance went down when I traded my EX Coupe for my Si Sedan. :dancing:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts