8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a k/n dropin filter w/ removed resonator I got the civic to run [email protected]

I got a 70mm skunk2 exhaust, dcrh, p2r tbspacer, img heatshield thingee, tb gasket that Im going to install. Should these mods put me into the 14's?

·
Registered
884 Posts
gibbletz said:
With a k/n dropin filter w/ removed resonator I got the civic to run [email protected]

I got a 70mm skunk2 exhaust, dcrh, p2r tbspacer, img heatshield thingee, tb gasket that Im going to install. Should these mods put me into the 14's?
If you can drive it you can do it

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
gibbletz said:

maybe... my friends FA5 stock ran 15.2 and now he has a Greddy EVO2 Injen CAI and a DCRH and the Hondata reflash ans still cant break 14's. i on the other hand hit consistant 14.8-14.9 with an AEM CAI and a custom exaust.but i belive in u. u can do it.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have a FA5 with Injen CAI, Vibrant Exhaust, Random Technologies High Flow Cat and that's it for power. I run 14's at one of the worst tracks I have ever seen. 14.7 is my personal best and I have the time slip. So with the DCRH you should definitely be able to break into the 14's depending on the temp and your elevation. I am like 160ft above sea level and the temperature was like 94F and 43% humidity.

·
Registered
35 Posts
In all honesty you probably could hit high 14's stock.

Car and Driver and Motor Trend both ran 14.9 in an 06 Si.

Driver mod FTW.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
They also run on good tracks haha. The track I run on is such a piece of garbage. It's like racing in a Walmart parking lot. IM going to head down to Virginia Motorsports Park before they close for winter and run there when it gets a little cooler. Every run I have ever done is above 90F outside on stock all seasons.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts