8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I'm thinking to buy a short shifter for my MT CSX. There's some choices of brands such as TWM, Comptec, Corsport and Neuspeed. Some of them does not offer the cable bushing. What does the cable bushing for? Is it really essential? Should I get it as well or not?

Another question, can anyone in lower mainland give me a hand in installing the short shifter? I'm a total noob in this.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guys, I'm thinking to buy a short shifter for my MT CSX. There's some choices of brands such as TWM, Comptec, Corsport and Neuspeed. Some of them does not offer the cable bushing. What does the cable bushing for? Is it really essential? Should I get it as well or not?

Where to buy the short shifter with decent/cheap price? Online or local store?

Another question, can anyone in lower mainland give me a hand in installing the short shifter? I'm a total noob in this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.