8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have some stuff layin around i might as well sell. i traded in my 07 gg fg2 for a 09 pmm fa5.

twm short shifter( wont fit my 09 fa5 for some reason, i have the tool to get the ball off and the allen wrench, and a little thing of loctite)

***SOLD***

i have 3 red 9-led bulbs that are replacements for the dome and map lights, i bought them from superbrightleds.com

***SOLD*** goin to a local, sorry guys

red honda civic hat says civic with a backwards c in black and a small black h on the back, never been worn. one size fits all

$15 shipped

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its pretty easy, on a scale of 1-10 its probably a 2 just because the blue ball is a pita to get off. its easy if you unbolt your whole console and push it back( 4 screws) and you have more room to work. i feel a big difference now that i'm back to stock. it shortens the throw quite a bit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
its pretty easy, on a scale of 1-10 its probably a 2 just because the blue ball is a pita to get off. its easy if you unbolt your whole console and push it back( 4 screws) and you have more room to work. i feel a big difference now that i'm back to stock. it shortens the throw quite a bit.
i notice on the site they have metal bushings, are they really needed? basically will i wear out anything if i use this?

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yo how hard was it to change dome lights? Are they brighter than factory? Are these new? If not how long u use them?

Btw DIBBS if all the answers are yes. lol.
they arent new, probably been used for a year, maybe less, i'm not sure, they are bright, but its more of a cool factor, its harder to see inside your car as opposed to the stock ones but you can still see. its easy to change them, you just take a flat head screwdriver and pop off the plastic and swap them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.