8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

time to replace clutch/flywheel, re-build transmission (2nd sychro shot again, planning to get Synchrotech carbon master rebuild kit), also want to install EM1 CMC, SS line, and short throw shifter and cables.

any suggestions for a recommended Honda/Acura shop mechanic near Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Agoura, possibly as far as the San Fernando Valley (SFV) for a really highly recommended/expert mechanic...

should I purchase the Synchrotech master rebuild kit, and have a local shop do it all?

or should I have the local shop just drop the transmission and do the rest of the part replacements, but deliver the transmission to SynchroTech in Pomona for them to rebuild it?

thanks in advance,

-avi

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eman up in Ventura. I trust him with any repairs/upgrades on my car. His username is k20z3allmotor on here.
thanks, I found him few weeks ago independently when I stumbled on a post about his CMC

I also believe the same, he seems to be very trustworthy, knows his stuff, very reasonable prices, and he is only 20 min away :)

will take my car there for anything more major than an oil change, and I am planning to make more upgrades

1 - 6 of 6 Posts