8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, scary stuff! My friend told me they are searching all cars.

Man shot inside Pacific Mall

Jesse McLean
Staff Reporter

A man has been taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries after being shot in the head inside the Pacific Mall.

A single gunshot rang through the mall around 8:45 p.m., just 15 minutes before the building closed for the night.

Steve Wong, a supervisor at Auto Parts in the mall, ran out of his shop to see a man slumped on the floor outside a mobile phone store, surrounded by security guards.

The shooter had already fled the scene.

"It's pretty scary. Nobody expects this to happen inside a mall," he said.

Police confirmed they are looked for a male shooter, wearing a black winter jacket.

Officers were stationed all around the mall, blocking pedestrians and vehicles from leaving the area.

"Nobody's leaving until we've collected all the information we can," said Const. Cathryn Harris of York region police.

Wong said he believes the violence will scare away some of the centre's customers.

"People won't want to come. They are shocked," he said.

Pacific Mall, located at Kennedy Rd. and Steeles Ave. E., is the largest indoor Asian mall in North America with more than 400 shops and boutiques.
Source: TheStar.com | Crime | Man shot inside Pacific Mall

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
wow i was just there earlier this afternoon as well right before 845 actually. i lefet around 7ish. and then just d rove by it and wondered why police cars wer surrounding all entrances with tow trucks as well. theres still a huge lineup.

·
Registered
692 Posts
holy crap...and I was there yesterday...gonna stay away from there for awhile.

I miss read the title of the thread...and thought "photo" shooting at Pacific Mall. :scratches:

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
ppl these days are ******

just because of a cell phone they shoot ppl

the guy that got shot was my frd
ouch i am sorry to hear that it was your friend got hurt. i hope everything will go well and he will be able to recover after taking a blow to the head.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Hope the guy comes out alright, but where did it actually happen? A few newspapers claim that it happened in the basement, while this one (the Star) reports it as happening outside of the cellphone shop (on the shopping level).

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wow...was there today too. Wonder if Steve Wong is the guy I got my DRLs from...
Oh well, business as usual for sure.
if u got it from autosport then it's him......haha

Hope the guy comes out alright, but where did it actually happen? A few newspapers claim that it happened in the basement, while this one (the Star) reports it as happening outside of the cellphone shop (on the shopping level).
happened on the shopping level at the row where all the cell phone store are

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.