8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess now is a good time to start showing off rides. Shemmy has already shown us his, here is mine, and hopefully it will inspire everyone else to post theirs up. :)

Yes, it's a Taurus. ;)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Eazy said:
lets see whats under the hood! :D

Nice color, no swirl marks or nothing.
his car is kind of a sleeper in a way. I know he's done quite a bit to his car as far as mods. I'll let him list all of his stuff. :cool:

·
Registered
287 Posts
webby said:
his car is kind of a sleeper in a way. I know he's done quite a bit to his car as far as mods. I'll let him list all of his stuff. :cool:
Just imangine losing to a Tarus out of all cars. :eek:

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Eazy said:
Just imangine losing to a Tarus out of all cars. :eek:
I've owned a previous generation SHO from his.... and let me just say they are quick stock. I had a 5 speed with the yamaha engine 220hp 200tq stock. They move, and I had my fair share of races in it. Quite a few people were shocked when they took a ride in it. Highway races for the most part were a blast. You could downshift to 3rd gear going about 65 and hit the powerband so well. 3rd gear could go to 105mph and from there it was usually a done deal.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments, everyone. :)

Here is the way my engine bay looked a few months ago.

And here is how it sits now. I have since moved the filter into the fender and the battery now resides in the trunk.

All my pictures can be found here: http://www.hosting.superhighoutput.com/99v8sho/index.php?showdir=/Car Pics/My SHO

In there I have documented in pictures my major modifications. But to dumb it down I basically have the typical things. Intake, exhaust, suspension, chip and random appearance (ricer ;)) mods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts