8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now before everyone jumps in here and starts saying search or in IBTL i have searched and came up with several conflicting arguments and wanna hear for you all that have had these on for a long time and have no problems.

First off, were they worth it to install them? (i know the price is dead on cheap but was it really worth it in the long run)

Second, have any of you ran into any long term problems after installing them?

Lastly, anything i should know before i pick up a set for my 08 Besides getting the revised bushings for the 07 up and the Freezer trick LOL?

any info would be greatly appreciated :thumb:

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Get the strut king bushings. Those are problem free. Im going to be buying those soon and getting rid of my current ones.

I've had my bushing for 2 years so far and no problems. Just remember to remove the c clip holding the shift cable in place when you install.

The bushings make shifting a lot better and feels a lot more connected.

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get the strut king bushings. Those are problem free. Im going to be buying those soon and getting rid of my current ones.

I've had my bushing for 2 years so far and no problems. Just remember to remove the c clip holding the shift cable in place when you install.

The bushings make shifting a lot better and feels a lot more connected.
strut king do you have a link i was under the impression that only Corsport and TWM made bushings? and do these have problems on the 07^ civics?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.