8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i have the gun metal one and i love the feel and weight and how far it will screw done

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ok just put the knob on. Great size 2 inches is almost perfect for my hand. Good feel and sits lower. Its cold out side But, is the knob? NO says I. The weight of the OEM knob is double that of the monster knob. I like it so far and believe that it will last. Great product for the price.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Look up the phantom hybrid from twm if you have temp concerns. The summer for me here in MS is down the road but already my stock knob got hot enough to be a pain. The phantom seems to just warm up a bit, its not a problem to handle.
After a full summer down here I will report on durability...

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Look up the phantom hybrid from twm if you have temp concerns. The summer for me here in MS is down the road but already my stock knob got hot enough to be a pain. The phantom seems to just warm up a bit, its not a problem to handle.
After a full summer down here I will report on durability...
:dancing:

For those of you wondering what the M1 Abrams in Gun Metal look like, here's some pics from a member here on the forums:

It`s available without the engraving and in 8 different finishes as well!

Check it out at :

TWM Performance Weighted Shift Knobs - M1 Abrams Shift Knob

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

·
Registered
33 Posts
just ordered a Monster Knob myself. Saw some positive reviews on it staying cool(er) in summer and warm in winter. I too am pretty sick of burning a 6-speed shifting pattern into my palm in the summer (it's been around 100* here in Baltimore) and I'm interested to see how this Monster Knob feels. Those TWM knobs are cool.. but I for one don't really want to drop $100+ on a shift knob. Like someone before me said... if I don't like the Monster Knob I won't feel bad about it bc I only spent $37 on it.

when it comes in I'll post a picture and quick review!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.