8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have had 2 Blox 490's (Limited and Non-Limited) and a Skunk2 one. Love them all but the Blox 490 Non-Le was my fave/had the best feel.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
However, I wish I had money for the Arc or the T1 Abrams one...
I've got a bunch of shift knobs, but wish I was baller enough to afford a FEEL'S titanium knob. :drooling:

·
Registered
4,592 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
I heard the weighted knobs stretch the shifter cables. True?
I've never really heard that, but if you were using aftermarket cable bushings it would stiffen things up a bit. If you're a real baller you can get the bushings and Hybrid Racings new race shifter cables, but they're over $300.

·
Registered
29 Posts
MODDICTION Anvil II Countersunk (no short shifter)
Weight = 400 grams
Countersunk = 1"
Height = 2.25"
Diamter = 1.5" (38mm)
Color = Powdercoated Black
:vtec:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Anyone have problems with their Blox knob wearing really quickly? Mine looks terrible, It came on the car and I can barely see the Blox logo. Thinking I might polish it back up again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a Team Voodoo shift knob on my Mazda 6. It's a really nice piece. I don't have an actual pic, but here's a pic for reference ...

·
Registered
31 Posts
ive had the CTR skunk2 and now have a arc shift knob the arc tops all of them by far ..love the feel ...i liked the skunk 2 but the knob was so small coming from the CTR

121 - 140 of 143 Posts
About this Discussion
142 Replies
73 Participants
Toyboxx
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing