8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just curious if the shift knobs are color-matched to the exterior of the car or if they are all grey? Cause mine looks just like the GG that my car is.

·
Banned
18,909 Posts
All the SI gets all the same shift knob unless you bought the used car that are modified by previous owner. silver w/ black leather around and red numbers.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inyong1988 said:
All the SI gets all the same shift knob unless you bought the used car that are modified by previous owner. silver w/ black leather around and red numbers.
well aside from the Si...the DX, LX and EXs is what i am interested in...im sure they are all grey but just checking...

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Jutty said:
well aside from the Si...the DX, LX and EXs is what i am interested in...im sure they are all grey but just checking...
I have a nighthawk black pearl coupe and my shift knob is also GG colored... or something similar to that. All colors get the same colored shift knob.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
black07coupe said:
I have a nighthawk black pearl coupe and my shift knob is also GG colored... or something similar to that. All colors get the same colored shift knob.
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts