8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a hard time finding a good shift knob and boot for my 07 civic, any good suggestions on which are the best?

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
its really rare to find a shift boot like the one you want since you told me you want one half black and half red, you'll probably have to do a custom order.

·
Registered
118 Posts
jdm red stitched boot. Jdm knob if you have an si or if you have non si, get the 5 speed rsx knob.
True! I just got my DC2 type-r knob (5spd) and the SI boot and Im happy with it. The Skunk2 shift knob is another good option.

Boot is like $30
Shift knob $30-60

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i think i found a good custom boot at redlinegoods and probably do the skunk2 knob, thanks everyone

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
^^ lawl!

Well of course, 86 pages, he won't go through 1 single page. Still going to ask what has already been covered in the 86 pages. :giggle:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
You are probably right, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He could be a true shift knob connoisseur like myself. :thumb:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahahaha, hey i got through about 10 1/2 solid pages til my eyes felt like they were gonna fall out thru my head. so now i have only 72 1/2 left..!

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Try the moddiction one that i currently have. The moddiction weighted knob sits very low and is very heavy weights over pound i beleive. It sits a little too low for me. Right now i have my skunk2 on which feels good in my hand. I will probably put the moddiction one back on when i install my twm full short shift assembly

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
You are probably right, but let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He could be a true shift knob connoisseur like myself. :thumb:
you just like playing with different knobs :giggle:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts