8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need some help from all you knowledgable people out there...

I want to shave off the emblems on my trunk (no problem to do so once it gets warm here)...

I want to take off the 'H' on the trunk, but it leaves 2 holes...

I have 2 ideas:

1.) Take it off and paint it TW (have a TW Fg2) - but i don't want it to chip and look cheap....

2.) purchase something that i can place there that will blend away (saw someone with an oakley 0 symbol, don't know where one finds stuff like that...

Any suggestions?

Also want to remove grill H, but that probably involves buying a new aftermarket grill...

·
Registered
156 Posts
i shaved all the badging off my NHBP, and painted the H with a spray bomb i had done up at a napa auto parts. turned out great actually!!, sand (make sure u get in all the corners and stuff, really only needs to be scuffed up)- paint - repeat. it takes a day to do it but, i dunno how it wood look with white, i think it wood be okay. i ll see if i can find a pic
edit

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i shaved all the badging off my NHBP, and painted the H with a spray bomb i had done up at a napa auto parts. turned out great actually!!, sand (make sure u get in all the corners and stuff, really only needs to be scuffed up)- paint - repeat. it takes a day to do it but, i dunno how it wood look with white, i think it wood be okay. i ll see if i can find a pic
tx... would love to see a pic... Just worried it will degrade and i'll have to keep repainting it...

no JDM for me lol... just want the lines of the car to speak for themselves..

·
Registered
156 Posts
added a pic, oh and it was on the car for 2 years befor i sold it and had no sings of trouble, even after 2 winters in the salt and snow, the cars new owned isnt far from my house, its still on there and goin strong, thats how i can tell its my old car! haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.