8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That would be me, but it didn't last very long, the wind took it off on the fabi striaght. it just became, Stup LOL

that mr. weir is fast! couldn't keep up with him at all! there is skill level difference right there! Godly!

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZOE said:
That would be me, but it didn't last very long, the wind took it off on the fabi striaght. it just became, Stup LOL

that mr. weir is fast! couldn't keep up with him at all! there is skill level difference right there! Godly!
St'up mang....

Stup following me so closely

Stup passing m e

Stup laughing

Stup it! Just Stup with the dumb Stup jokes homie!

Stup on it!

Stup side the head is where that trout will land!

K, finished... stup gone dun run outta Stup things to say...

:laughing:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Awesome pics Adrian! and yah, sorry about not doing the install of your lights. We need to have another meet this month so we can go ahead and put em in for ya.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice photos guys.

It was a great lapping day, lots of nice cars, and the weather held out too. I had a lot of fun!

·
Registered
998 Posts
jonweir said:
Nice photos guys.

It was a great lapping day, lots of nice cars, and the weather held out too. I had a lot of fun!
Can I sit in your ride next track day? You guys were FAST!

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, don't forget the Hot Chocolate too! It was yummy! (at least I thought it was)

Going to Cruise over to Brett's tonight or Tomorrow and do the lights, have to add a plug to the underside of the bumper too... It's all good!

Got dark Fast! WOW!.

Was awesome! Next year.. I track! Muuuuahahahahahaa... BACKWARDS!

·
Registered
74 Posts
It was a great to see alot of guys who actually came out for a such a late session of the year. It was also great to see alot of 8thgen civic action yesterday. The pictures turned out to be very good, but there are a few which are quite random, like the one with our manager and my car at the back. LOL!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts