8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 612 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1.tolgasi 91311, Chatsworth
2. vf1si 91040, Shadow Hills
3. RitcheyRch 91405 Van Nuys (work only)
4. mycivicsi 91306, Winnetka
5. FG2_Master 91340, Sherman Oaks
6. Vizy 91367,Woodland Hills
7. tougEMII 91335, Reseda
8. Agent63 91324 Northridge
9. Mycivicsi 91306! Winnetka
10. nam_man03- Granada Hills 91344 +1 in Panorama City 91402
11. azndoll805- 91303 Canoga Park
12. Lovemy06si -91303 Woodland Hills
13. iNightlight - 91335 Reseda
Keep it going.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
#SFV#_*818*_Check-ins!
V
V
V
Keep it going.

Desperate for a meet are we? :giggle:

We'll try for the new year.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Desperate for a meet are we? :giggle:
We'll try for the new year.
YES! We need to organize something for the valley. Every other part of SoCal has meetings and some sort of activity. We need to establish something in SFV. Gabe and I were going to establish something, but I had to leave for the military.

I work in 91405 Van Nuys, does that count? :D
Dude you are in the heart of the valley LOL.
Now put yourself on the list.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's get all the 818 folks in here.
I know there are crap load! I see a civic everyday.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
A lot of the OGs really don't come on 8th anymore ever since the second break up. I have numbers for many of them but they may be out of date. It really is sad how the moderators jobbed the first SFV thread because that really started a lot of the fall out that followed. We'll just have to see who can let bygones be bygones. If everyone shows up this could be pretty big.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah what's the exact story on what happened with our SFV thread?
I was out of town during those days.
Anyways you are right though, let's organize and get a headcount.
So far 3 of us and it's just a matter of time until this gets discovered.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A lot of the OGs really don't come on 8th anymore ever since the second break up. I have numbers for many of them but they may be out of date. It really is sad how the moderators jobbed the first SFV thread because that really started a lot of the fall out that followed. We'll just have to see who can let bygones be bygones. If everyone shows up this could be pretty big.
I looked through the old threads and saw what you were talking about.
Seems like there was lots of drama. Haha If I was still around I definitely would've steered a lot of us away from that.
It's all about fun and being together.
When Gabe and I first started hanging out at Northridge mall, I had tC's, 350Z's, and some other cars show up just for the sake of car enthusiasts coming together. LoL we even had the Mall security car try to do burn outs!

I think you and I should be in charge of organizing this. Talk to the other folks and see what they think.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Yeah it was some serious weaksauce. There's obviously more to it than meets the eye but I'll save it for IRL talk. I tried within reason to keep things together too but when over half the peeps go their separate ways there's really nothing you can do. Northridge really haas cracked down on a lot of the car meets though. We got thrown out of the Gelson's/Starbucks parking lot more than once. Ah the good ole days. lol

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
#SFV#_*818*_Check-ins!
3. RitcheyRch 91405 Van Nuys (work only)
4. mycivicsi 91306, Winnetka
V
V
V
V
Keep it going.

Yeah it was some serious weaksauce. There's obviously more to it than meets the eye but I'll save it for IRL talk. I tried within reason to keep things together too but when over half the peeps go their separate ways there's really nothing you can do. Northridge really haas cracked down on a lot of the car meets though. We got thrown out of the Gelson's/Starbucks parking lot more than once. Ah the good ole days. lol
As long as we find a spot to actually utilize the amenities present then they can't tell us to go because we all have the same brand car lol, BUT we will find a spot where they're cool about it.
Yeah please fill me in once we do meet. So let's get at least 10 of us and we'll start organizing a meet and maybe even piggy-back on other groups meeting just for the sake of attracting more people.
You are by far the most attentive to what I want to do, so you and I will be in charge of organization.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
The lady friend will have to approve of the dates but I'll try. We used to meet at the Winnetka Theatres parking lot second row from the Poquito Mas. No one ever gave us any problems. Cops used to park/eat there all the time right in front of us too. We were chill as hell though. No revving, burnouts, loud music...nothing. Meet chill, eat tacos, etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ATTENTION SFV Civic owners:
We are planning a meet for friday evening and getting a head count.
If you'd like to come and chill with us please let us know.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Tolga, I don't turst anyone without an "about me" section in their profile. make one now or suffer my wrath.

1 - 20 of 612 Posts