8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Scion shitmobile owner here, it’s finally time for me to buy a new car, and I’m looking for something sporty and reliable.
My search began with looking at SRT-4s, older Imprezas, and even some of the newer BRZ’s.
After some heavy research, I decided that an 8th gen Civic SI will be perfect for me based on price, reliability, and mod potential.
So now that I’m pretty set on my decision, I want you guys, the Civic SI owners out there, to give me your thoughts.
What do you like about your car? What do you dislike about it? What have you done to it? Dare I ask about 3rd gear?
Thanks everyone! I look forward to joining the Civic family!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why is this the same post from farukhcasy2 from 3 days ago?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Maybe he tried to make another account because forgot password? Maybe.....

I wasn't able to log in to my original account because I logged in via google account and couldnt recover my password.

but seriously OP. reply to this thread

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an '08 SI and I love it. I've kept it stock, and honestly the mod potential is pretty low. Any bolt-on is gonna require you to Dyno it and tune it for a few extra HP, which just isn't worth the money for me. I have 3rd Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 gear synchro issues but it's not that big of a flaw, you just have to push a bit harder when going into third. Other than that I absolutely love the car, I think it's a great car for the price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts