8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do the rest of you have those serial number stickers everyfucking where!? They're in the door jams, under the trunk lid, under the hood, in the glove box, under the seat, behind the visor... you know what I'm talking about?!
Also, my entire engine is painted with red, blue, black, yellow marker pen. Every nut, connection, plug, hose, it's ******* ridiculous! The bolts in the door jam have marker on them, brake pads, everything! Arrrggg!!:flame:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I guess you know nothing about auto manufacturing.
Those paint and marking marks are fastener torque check markings. They're there for a good reason.
Vin labels are there for US and Canadian regulation. They are known as anti-theft labels.

Why does this bother you? You have serious issues dude....:chill:

:coffee:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Do the rest of you have those serial number stickers everyfucking where!? They're in the door jams, under the trunk lid, under the hood, in the glove box, under the seat, behind the visor... you know what I'm talking about?!
Also, my entire engine is painted with red, blue, black, yellow marker pen. Every nut, connection, plug, hose, it's ******* ridiculous! The bolts in the door jam have marker on them, brake pads, everything! Arrrggg!!:flame:
rob76 FTL! you FAIL! lmao jp:lildevil:

·
Banned
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What good do these stickers do? Honestly, anybody could just peel them off.
Who wants marker all over everything? It looks like ****. I've never seen any other new car with marker all over everything.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
What good do these stickers do? Honestly, anybody could just peel them off.
Who wants marker all over everything? It looks like ****. I've never seen any other new car with marker all over everything.
Buy some spray paint then:biggrin:

·
Banned
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The vin stickers look like they are goona fall off the first time they get wet. they are all bubly and made of fine paper. Under my hood it looks like somebody just went and scribbled all over everything. Does that crap wash off easy? This doesn't bother anybody else?!

BlaqkAudio, thanks for your infinite wisdom, I'm sure you've owned a lot of cars in your many years...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Why does it bother you so much? Do you purposely seek out these stickers? It's not like the plastered the dashboard with Hello Kitty stickers or something?

·
Banned
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cars used to be clean, not full of marker and gaudy stickers. I already removed all the stupid airbag and paint code stickers. Like they need to stick those in there telling me my interior is black... thanks honda.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.