8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks! We just want to keep you informed that we are in Las Vegas now for SEMA. Many orders will still be fulfilled and shipped. Steve and I are here and we hope to get some new product offerings for you all come the end of the week. We will keep you informed.

We seem to be known for our extremely fast replies and 16 hour/day customer service. I just want to give a heads up that we will not be around as much. Sunday November 4, we will be in a "Travel Day" returning to PA. We will not be around at all. Keep this in mind and again, I thank you all for the orders and we appreciate being a part of your car building experience!

Have a good week and keep orders coming and we will be sure to fulfill everything we can while some manufacturers we will not.

Dan

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
8thCivic is the first outlet to get this link! Day #1 coverage. We spent most of the day talking with manufacturers and it looks like we will have a few nice products coming for the 2006+ Civic!! We took a good amount of pictures of new Civics and most certainly will keep you all up to date with more!!

http://www.wesellcarparts.com/store/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=11

Thanks everyone. Tell us what you think!

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a lot more pictures so I will get them posted hopefully later today. We have been super busy meeting with distributors and of course having fun in Vegas!

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comments we received. I think you will be excited by some of the new product offerings we will have in the coming weeks! :)

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
hot pics!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts