1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Greddy SI up to 260hp thru turbo/intercooler bolt-on kits :cool:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

i think that the goal of the red ambient on the driver seat... is to figure out the japannese flag...

do u think that too?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Holly Smokes Batman!! I feellin' that front bumper on the orange si up on top ^^ Looks a lot like the stock si bumper...wait.. unless it is.. is it? I can't tell!!! If it is, I might leave mine on when I get the SI. The rims look bad azz too!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
oh for the love of god stop the ricers. Just give me the engine mods, a nice set of super light rims and tacky tires and be done with it.

those hideous body kits, paint jobs and plethora of stickers are sickening. Anyone who would do that to their car needs to have their head examined.

But what I really want to see is some NON SI parts that will work on the auto trannies.. that would be really nice.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
first pic..front bumper hella ugly..to wide..all ugly holes.yea and the stickers..decal... make the car ugly...a clean ride with rims or clean bodykit...HID will be staight... side skirt is straight. why the hell people want high wing on their car.uuggllyy.

sec pic front look like factory...hella hott...rims in both pix are hot

·
Registered
26 Posts
irichard said:
first pic..front bumper hella ugly..to wide..all ugly holes.yea and the stickers..decal... make the car ugly...a clean ride with rims or clean bodykit...HID will be staight... side skirt is straight. why the hell people want high wing on their car.uuggllyy.

sec pic front look like factory...hella hott...rims in both pix are hot
Yeah what he said.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts