8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone selling 07 ex coupe stock headlights pm me because i am willing to buy for my retro cuz my civic is a daily driver and i cant go a day without it much less a month.

located in SoCal so just hit me up.

bonus - if you are selling your already retrofitted headlights id take those off of you 2

THANKS!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in on the current GB, so I will have a set of 08 si coupe headlight for sale after I received my retro lights? Send me a Pm if interested.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::woowoo::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
If you're interested in picking up a quadruple retrofit from Custom Lightz, I might be of service to you. Blacked out housing, S2000 projectors for low beam, MDX projectors for high beam, S2000 shrouds all around, projector turn signals, custom angel eyes. Bulbs and ballasts are included. Everything you need to get it all set up and running included as well. Let me know. The price is not cheap however.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're interested in picking up a quadruple retrofit from Custom Lightz, I might be of service to you. Blacked out housing, S2000 projectors for low beam, MDX projectors for high beam, S2000 shrouds all around, projector turn signals, custom angel eyes. Bulbs and ballasts are included. Everything you need to get it all set up and running included as well. Let me know. The price is not cheap however.
hey bro..sorry for the REALLY late respond..school started and work got in the way..you know how it is..what price range are we talking about if you arae still selling those headlights

·
Registered
112 Posts
You have retrofitted headlights for sale?? Let me know thanks!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
JayBone - you're still looking?

I will soon have 2 OEM headlights from a 2008 Coupe. They are in 9/10 condition; no major scuffs or dips or anything. But yes there are small, and micro defects, obviously. I will take pics if this goes forward.

I can include the low beams if you want them.

Including around $30 for shipping, how much are you willing to pay?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts