Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling Car, everything most go! DC2.2 cams, Hybrid,

Note to Mods: at the time that I submitted a new FS post for the "FS engine & Transmission" I could not see or edit this post for some reason. Thanks.

Drag Cartel 2.2 Endurance cams, with Supertech double springs, Supertech Seats, Supertch Steel Retainers, and Manley 7 degree keepers. Everything you need except valve seals. Cams have roughly 15,000 miles on them, they have no abnormal signs of wear. I bought them new from Drag Cartel and have had no problems with them. Vit tuned me and he never had a problem tuning them. I chose the steel retainers over the titanium one for longevity as I had no intention of over revving my engine. Asking 650 shipped and insured. Offers accepted. Sold

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im interested in the hasport mount, thats the rear mount that goes under the car right? is it the 62a or 70a? also the vibrant header with hfc. How much did you want for it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hasports lower mount and power stick may be sold, waiting for confirmation. Injectors are still available. I'll post pictures of the vibrant header soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Added the header. That's it. I'm going to leave the exhaust on the car. I don't think it would be worth pulling it off. It may help sell the car. I'll be posting the car soon too. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.