8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I want to try something new so the si has to go car is a 2007 has 7000km its been stored all winter its just like it looked when i got it in the lot. Car has a vibrant catback, polished intake and injen short ram air. My location is in scarborough. $28,000 any questions pm me I paid just over 30gs new I have all documents

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive taken it to the track once went a 14.18 @ 97 mph I will post a vin when I get home

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I might be interested in the catback?

What do you have planned as a replacement?
Im going to sell as is. 2003 ford cobra is the replacement

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the vin #2HGFG21547H101237

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Im going to sell as is. 2003 ford cobra is the replacement
HAHA I was going to do the same last year, but decided not to go that route, but I can understand why you'd want to :thumb:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
your selling?!?!?!?! whyyyyyy lol bump for a good seller who takes care of his ride
Thanks bro. Im probably going to keep it im bringing the car next week to my shop to put on the jdm valve cover and racer header unless I get someone before then. Im going to build another 5.0 in the summer same deal as my old 550hp motor

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Glad to hear you're keeping your 8th gen. The polished intake manifold looks sick in the pic but I'm sure it looks even better in person. You're going to love that RH after you install it the first time you :vtec:.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope so :p I got the vibrant race header so im hoping it picks up 10 to the wheels at least. Im going to test my new toy which is a thermol blanket for cold air kits which you put in the freezer and then wrap around the short ram air or cold air :p

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
You could just wrap the intake tube with a heatbarrier of some type. I've seen heat reflective wrap for intakes somewhere but it slips my mind where right now.

When you go to the dragstrip you could just put a bag of ice on the intake manifold between runs to get it cooled off.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This will do just as good as ice for alot cheaper lol it's in the freezer now il take a test fit pic

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no idea yet lol they say you can run it on the car while racing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts