8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hey did you have to use double side tape when you install the side skirt and the rear lip???
i used double sided tape for the side skirts and just lined them up, dremeled the end and screwed them on. the rear lip i took to a shop cause when i tried putting it on my self it sagged on the left side so i don't know what they did to make it stay

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
its for usdm...anybody have the actual seibon carbon fiber items installed?

i was going to get hfp lip today when i saw this...if this is good then ima get this instead.

hfp is good and all but styling is too conservative imo

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Mugen lip looks like trash on the coupe, but it actually works well on the sedan.

I wouldn't bother w/ carbon fiber though. It's not even true carbon fiber--it's fiberglass skinned with CF. Might as well just get fiberglass. Plus I think it'd look ugly if you didn't paint the kit, esp if you had a car that wasn't black.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have the fiberglass version. i think its a good alternative to HFP cause theres not that many lip kits for 4 doors that look that great.
Nice! Where did you get the fiberglass version and how much?

I know battle endless is selling this kit before but it gets really expensive since it doesn't come painted.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.