8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Seibon CF Trunk for 06+ coupes. I bought this from Excelerate Performance almost a year and a half ago. I've taken excellent care of this trunk keeping it washed and waxed. There is no discoloration. I'm looking for $425 perferably picked up or meet in a resonable distance. I'm located near DuBois, PA 15801 about 2hrs away from Pittsburgh. I am willing to bring this to 8th Civic Fest next month if I have a buyer; and if it will fit in my car. This is for just the trunk only.

I am willing to ship to the lower 47 states. Sorry California. Sucks when people won't ship to you doesn't it? :dancing:

I kept the box it was delivered to me in so there shouldn't be any problems with shipping it.

$425 picked up/delivered to 8th Civic Fest or $525 shipped. Sounds reasonable I think. If you would like me to ship, please understand that it will take me a few days to get the trunk shipped up and ready to go out.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good. I'll be wrapping her up with foam and cardboard later to make sure she's safe however she leaves me.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
This isn't a chat thread. If you're an intersted buyer feel free to post, otherwise kindly move along.

Although I have to say that this is the best post I've seen on the 8th in quite some time:

I am willing to ship to the lower 47 states. Sorry California. Sucks when people won't ship to you doesn't it? :dancing:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I'm 6 hours away from Richmond.

I am appalled at how many members here from CA won't help out a fellow 8th gen member by shipping a part to them. I'll consider shipping my tires in my FS thread to CA.. but I will NOT ship my Works to CA when I sell them this fall or next spring.

I'll be taking this to 8th Civic Fest in a couple weeks. dguidos820 has dibs on it first if he's still interested.

who knows? maybe I'll knock the price down on it when I get there ;)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
your post made me laugh. good luck with sale. i would be mad at california too knowing that seibon is in city of industry, ca.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.