8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know there are a ton of these threads, but they are all general (meaning, the Si in general - 2dr or 4dr). While one color may look great on the coupe, it may look horrid on the sedan; and vice versa. With that said, what is the best OVERALL looking color on the Sedan Si?

Alabaster Silver Metallic:

Fiji Blue Pearl:

Galaxy Grey Metallic:

Habanero Red Pearl:

Nighthawk Black Pearl:

Rallye Red:

Taffeta White:

- The colors may be slightly "off" on the honda website, so base the selection of real life pictures/sitings.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Taffeta White.

I have an option to get a Si-dan in NHBP & Fiji Blue for basically invoice, but I decided that my mind has been set on white all along. I kept trying to tell myself to overlook the color & go w/ a 2nd or 3rd choice for an extremely good deal. I might as well pay a little more & get my first choice of an '08 TW. I like the Black too, but it may be a bit too high maintenance.. especially since I'm buying it & plan on keeping it for a while. Plus, I've seen 2 coupes w/ huge chips on the hood w/ rust forming already.

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
Don't listen to them. Fiji is the best color. No matter what time of day it always looks good. Black gets dirty fast and scratches are verynoticeble.

·
Registered
522 Posts
FBP and TW are SEXY but you see way less TW so TW FTW black=noticable chips (my brother and neighbor both have black cars and every chip sucks)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've looked over a TON of pictures the past week or so & the Taffeta White just seems like it looks (by far) the nicest overall. I like the way the back end looks on the TW. Another color that has grown on me that no one else really likes is Alabaster Silver. NHBP is nice but everyone I've seen has paint problems.

·
Registered
495 Posts
white or black. if you live in a hot state, white will make a huge difference in keeping your ass cool. and black is just plain sexy after a good detailing.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I got the gray because it hides the dirt best and I don't really want to wash my car. My second choice would be silver because it also hides the dirt well. But if I wasn't lazy, I would get either the white or habanero.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts