8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I kind of hijacked somebody else's thread to ask a important question about the greddy turbo kit and installation into 07 Sedan, Who here has install the kit into a 4 door sedan, did the bumper have to be cut in anyway. Also does anyone have the kit installed with Fog lights, I am waiting to get the kit but I need to find out some fitments answers

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
60 views and no posts? damn. wish i could help you out. i dunno of anyone.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
somebody here must have a greddy turbo kit installed on a sedan

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey blueroadster, I tried PM'ing 07CivicMD but his PM box is full.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey i have it installed on my 07 sedan its pretty sweet i got it from a fellow 8th member named zen he didn't cut his bumper... i did though and i ordered a mesh grill to put over it it was my decision because i personally don't like how the fogs look on a sedan..hope this helps
kev
pm me if u want to see some pics

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
he was jsut wondering if you HAVE to cut the bumper and if you CAN keep fogs.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hey i have it installed on my 07 sedan its pretty sweet i got it from a fellow 8th member named zen he didn't cut his bumper... i did though and i ordered a mesh grill to put over it it was my decision because i personally don't like how the fogs look on a sedan..hope this helps
kev
pm me if u want to see some pics
How's the kit working out for you bro? Did the shop get everything running properly?

You do not have to cut the bumper. As for the fogs, how are they mounted? Is there a bracket behind the bumper like EM1 civics? If so, I would doubt they would fit. With the intercooler, it's already a really tight fit. Hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts