8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo, where i can buy good quality lights for my Civic SI 06 Coupe?
I am searching for Shops that also send to germany.

I find on ebay some lights but i don't know if the fit very good and how the quality is. Also a lot of shops don't send them to germany.

Can anyone recommend some shops with good lights?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hallo, where i can buy good quality lights for my Civic SI 06 Coupe?
I am searching for Shops that also send to germany.

I find on ebay some lights but i don't know if the fit very good and how the quality is. Also a lot of shops don't send them to germany.

Can anyone recommend some shops with good lights?
dont believe what im going to say but have heard and read that the projectors from ebay and other stores like k2motor the water start leaking in tha headlight and make them fogy after a while.
i find out about this because im also looking for a good headlights projector for my civic coupe ex
so let me know if u find something good

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i didnt know rice reached all the way to germany.....
Sure it has! I know it, because I am a german citizen. You won't know what rice cars driving in germany!

And this car isn't that bad riced out, you know! Here are cars driving with wings bigger that their cars!

I would love nothing more than :banghead: everytime I see such a riced out car!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I've been asking myself that question the day I bought my 2011 Civic EX-L black on black.
I want to get the CCFL Headlights with angel eyes to it but I'm not 100% sure if I should because the ones I want shown in this website ( 06-10 Civic 2Dr Led Halo Projector Headlights w/City Lights Black ) I haven't ever seen on a civic on the streets in New Jersey & New York and I always wonder why.

I found them on ebay for around $200 with shipping but still not sure if I should make the move and buy them even though I think they might look sick since my car is black.
Any opinions anyone or comments?

·
Registered
117 Posts
IMHO, angel eyes only look good on the BMW cars they were orginally designed for. Our cars look perfectly fine with just a good retrofit. There really is no need to add anything else to the headlights. I also feel that angel eyes on other cars make them look extremely "riced out" (unless they are on Lexus, Mercedes and now Porsche). Now the whole LED strip thing is beginning to come into the ricer scene. When I see a beat up 1996 Civic hatch with steelies and cheap eBay LEDs it makes me shudder that someone has the nerve to drive such an ugly piece of sh*t.

In all seriousness, you are in Germany so it might make it a little difficult to do a retrofit, but if any of the retrofitters in America can ship internationally, I would highly recommend that you spring for a retrofit. As many people have said before, it is almost impossible to find a set of eBay lights with the quality and fitment as out stock headlights. If you can't do without headlights for the duration of your retrofit build, I would recommed that you buy a set of OEM replica lights to hold you over until you get your retrofit back. Sorry for the long post....

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yes the LEDS look tacky on an old school honda, but these ebay projectors look great on the fg2 ( at least my opinion) I've had them for months now and guess what? NO LEAKS, fitment is perfect (however I just may have gotten a great set), output is exactly the same as stock, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. Yes the angel lights are based on opinion but I think its stupid to think that they just look good on a car that they came with. You know whats funny? HIDS use to come on only certain cars and then everyone started blowing up about HIDS, so guess what? Angel lights are just the next trend. It doesn't mean its rice just because they are ebay.

·
Registered
12,536 Posts
who was the genius that brought a thread from Feb 2009 back to life? shoot yourself in the face!
So he used the search function and asked a legitiment question. If he had made yet another thread about ebay headlights, he'd be getting told to use the search function instead of making a new thread.

Clear case of 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.