8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a scratch repair shop in the GTA? Is there such a place?

I have few scratch marks on my passenger door. Differents spots. I don't believe the magic solution that Can Tire sells can handle these scratch. So I'm not bothering to buy and try. These scratch are f***in' bugging me.

·
Registered
497 Posts
When I got rear ended, I went to "Downtown Auto Centres" in Brampton. They did a real good job, fixed my trunk and matched the paint perfectly (though it was 2 months old). Ideal Honda use to go there to do some paint jobs, but now it is mostly handles cop cars.

They are real good.

Downtown Auto Centres Ltd
126 Nelson Street West
Brampton, ON L6X 1C9
(905) 451-4444

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I got rear ended, I went to "Downtown Auto Centres" in Brampton. They did a real good job, fixed my trunk and matched the paint perfectly (though it was 2 months old). Ideal Honda use to go there to do some paint jobs, but now it is mostly handles cop cars.

They are real good.

Downtown Auto Centres Ltd
126 Nelson Street West
Brampton, ON L6X 1C9
(905) 451-4444
So a paint job is the only solution? Are there no scratch repair job?

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
maybe some picture would help?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm hoping I don't need a paint job to make these scratch disappear. I'll be happy with 50% of them scratch are gone.

Here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
wanna stop by Monday for the bbq and i'll run the buffer over them...

I've polished a few cars in mah day.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
haha no thats too risky for me. nah let the pros handle that one. i have a mean one to get done too. took care of all of the scratches on the fender but the dent remains. :sigh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
When i need to look at repair shops in my area, i use automd. They provide a list of auto repair shops per area and services. This saves you the hassle of physically visiting and inquiring at the shops.

·
Registered
186 Posts
^ i have some scratches that i want to remove as well aside from those effin dents cause by good people at parking lots. hey peter is it really good and can you just use it with just a bit of elbow grease coz i dont have a buffer..might as well try it before buying anything at crappy tire.price?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts