8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have had my SI for a week. I am happy, but when the vehicle was handed to me the night was on us. I asked the sales manager about the scratch on the side mirror and he said bring it by and he will have the body tech buff it out, he also said that if I found any others to let him know when I showed up. Well there were 4 miles on the car when it arrived at the dealer( I was there) and then it had 8 upon delivery ( the owner wanted the keys bad..). There is a scratch on the hood where it looked like someone had a ring on and closed the hood. It's only and inch or two long and not noticable to the eye from a distance, but when I was it it stands out. The tech tried to buff them both out and he said to the manager that they were both to deep. I asked him what he was going to do and he said he would call me, that was 4 days ago. What should I do?

·
Registered
805 Posts
I wouldnt care if it was the owner or some scrub valet. I would have put up a bitchfit and someone would have gotten slapped. You put down your money to get a brand new no scratches Si.... Come on, they are being irresponsible, go back and demand that they fix it, I wouldnt have left the lot with that mess, I would have demanded that they fix it then and there and waited....

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
You also get a dealership survey in the mail a few weeks after buying the car, so if they don't fix it Rheem their asses on the survey. They shouldn't give you any trouble especially since they knew scratch was there before it even left the lot. Call and make an appointment to have it fixed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts