Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard the have about 160hp

Can't compete with honda civic si's performance can they? And no, this is not for a race....... I was just wondering

Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Si>TC

Si's have more power, more sporty and im pretty sure we are lighter. Plus Si's have VTAKKKKKK!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
If i remember correctly, a stock scion tc will run the quarter mile in 15.8 and the civic si will run between 14.9 and 15.1. im not sure how fast the supercharged scion tc will run it in tho

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
yup tC = total crap

i just traded my tC for the Si...and i must i love every bit of it..
iVtec owns vvt-i

something about tC owners thinks that they owned over si owners or any other sport compact cars...sure look wise it may be a little fancy with mods here and there..i just dont think the two cars can compare....just came from reading a thread from one of the scion forums (i use to be in one and selling my parts there)...talking about how the "si" isnt really an upgrade of a car to the tC...i think its ridicoulous...then they had the nerve to post videos of boosted tC's taking on n/a si's...to prove thier point that tC's are faster...

·
Registered
586 Posts
s0opa_Si said:
yup tC = total crap

i just traded my tC for the Si...and i must i love every bit of it..
iVtec owns vvt-i

something about tC owners thinks that they owned over si owners or any other sport compact cars...sure look wise it may be a little fancy with mods here and there..i just dont think the two cars can compare....just came from reading a thread from one of the scion forums (i use to be in one and selling my parts there)...talking about how the "si" isnt really an upgrade of a car to the tC...i think its ridicoulous...then they had the nerve to post videos of boosted tC's taking on n/a si's...to prove thier point that tC's are faster...
Hehe I know what you mean. I drove a TC for a year, and pretty much hated the car after a month. It's built like crap, and everything just rattles way too much. I'm not a big fan of the community either. I've never seen so much positive compliments on the most ricey mods.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.