8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am, i got a 09 FA5 with a few mods (seibon carbon hood, trunk, fenders, TR Spoiler not mounted yet, injen cai, Skunk 2 goodies IE stage 2 cam, valve springs, titanium retainers ect, S2 RH, S2 megapower r exhaust and much more)

·
Registered
177 Posts
hey i got a quick question about that Injen CAI did you run into issues of it pushing up against the upper radiator hoze? looks like you have a really good start on ur FG2 tho!
]
i dont have any rubbing going on... i masked around my intake 90 a 1/4 inch all the way around and used my dremel with cut off wheel and trimmed it shorter... then you kind have to play with the intake.( remember, you can bend the wheel well bracket if you need, its only aluminum) but i ended up getting about a half inch gap between the intake and rad hose...
i also picked up some threee and a quarter inch shrink tube from eecol(i'm an electrician so i can just go in and buy) that i'm going to slide over my intake where i had to cut the fender liner, just to prevent it from abraision between thrown road debris and the front clip's metal edge if it ever does come into contact.

but i'm changing things up a bit, i have a throttle body spacer in my midst... so to be on the safe side i'm going to order an upper radiator hose part number 7777 seem to be working with the rest of the 8th civic guys.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/napa 7777 radiator hose/sterizzle/8th/IMG_0848.jpg

couple more pictures

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.