8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i woke this morning..i saw a red huge box for afar right beside our couch,but i didn't really check it right away because i needed to take a leak...lol..so after i use the bathroom, i was curious what was that red box for...i was shocked because i ordered my injen cai just yesterday...and wouldn't expect to be here today...HOPUPRACING.COM thank you for the FAST SHIPPING!!!..check out some pix...:D

FINALLY..my first mod..beside tint..lol

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
damn thats quick shipping...but i thought santa wasnt due for another 11 days. post pics with install and after install.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Sweet man!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn thats quick shipping...but i thought santa wasnt due for another 11 days. post pics with install and after install.
i been good thats why i got my present early:D:biggrin:..will sure post pics..i.will install it 2day:D

You mustve received my box by mistake. (damn you santa) Congrats on the purchase.
hahaha lol...nope it has my name on it :D:dancing:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
send it back and get a X intake.. trust me
you know i was thinking getting an X intake..but ill settle for this for now..i know soon ill get an X intake:D...also...hopupracing.com have a good price on the injen cai thats why i took the liberty of buying one:D:thumb:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnks guys...for all the comments...will sure post pics later..im juz waiting for my friend so we can get started :D he's the mechanic..hehe

·
Registered
649 Posts
you know i was thinking getting an X intake..but ill settle for this for now..i know soon ill get an X intake:D...also...hopupracing.com have a good price on the injen cai thats why i took the liberty of buying one:D:thumb:

...if you're planning on replacing it, isn't it still a waste of money, no matter how good the deal was?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nice present! coming from a stock airbox you'll love your injen intake. i know i love mine.
fosho!!!..lol..this is my first mod ..wo0ot..and i.juz ordered some crystal fog lights..:dancing: hope to arrive soon.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heres the update guys...sory..been busy..thats why hvnt post the pics...:D....it was a Bit*h taking my front bumper...i hate those pins...
Now my injen cai is installed..i love it!!!...especially the sound..>< here are the pics..
before

after

1 - 16 of 16 Posts