1.) Harry
2.) Clyde
3.) Andy
4.) Brannon

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please don't be late. We are going to check in to the show at 10am and if you aren't there then too bad. They won't let you in late.

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
count me in! :thumb:

·
Registered
197 Posts
im rolling with you guys cus i wont know how to get there i dont wana roll with the people who are spectating

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
i guess spectators can come, but idk where ya will park

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
People who are spectating, we are going to be there 3 hours before the show starts. You can try to find street parking to kill time or you can park in the garage they are having the show in or there's also a garage 1 block away. You guys can wait in line for 3 hours too if you want. First 150 people get in free.

Edit: I wonder if everybody spectating could park their cars somewhere and then hop into our cars and go into the garage early with us.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
you guys should try to get in free for ppl who are spectating. BTW, what's everyone planning as far as drinks, food & etc?

Should be bring an ice chest w/ drinks, food?

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
People who are spectating, we are going to be there 3 hours before the show starts. You can try to find street parking to kill time or you can park in the garage they are having the show in or there's also a garage 1 block away. You guys can wait in line for 3 hours too if you want. First 150 people get in free.

Edit: I wonder if everybody spectating could park their cars somewhere and then hop into our cars and go into the garage early with us.
Find out the spectator arrangments Harry! <3

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
you guys should try to get in free for ppl who are spectating. BTW, what's everyone planning as far as drinks, food & etc?

Should be bring an ice chest w/ drinks, food?
Deffinetly bring drinks, but you can go out for food. If you really dont want to go out for food, pack a cold lunch.

·
Registered
39 Posts
count me in as a maybe. cuz i might get my car tomorrow they say. but my doubts are still high...

and yeah plz find out about the spectators cuz i heard it should be pretty good n i wanna check it out.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
hey clyde.. what time you want me to come to your house and wake you up foo! lol

oh and do you guys want me to bring my dinky tent thing? i'll actually look for the top part in my garage! ahhahaah

1 - 20 of 36 Posts