8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All site rules will be strictly enforced. Any and all participants of this thread should report any posts violating these rules.

No post whoring.
If you want to whore, take it to VIP. If youre not VIP, join. Posts that are considered whoring will be deleted.

Posts related to selling items absolutely will not be tolerated.

Circumventing the inappropriate language filter is forbidden.

No posts in any language other than English.

No street racing posts, no exceptions.
Don't try to be clever in circumventing the rules either, it's pretty obvious when a racing post is legal or illegal.

Do not argue and bicker.
This is supposed to be a friendly place, not a battleground. If you have an issue with another member please either take it to PM or notify a moderator so we can mediate the problem and, hopefully, resolve it.
Failure to comply with these will result in the member being banned permanently.

To report a post you simply click on the
button on the bottom left of the post (under the users avatar/information).

PLEASE READ THE RULES, AND THEN READ THEM AGAIN. IF WE HAVE TO WARN YOU, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A SECOND WARNING.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody, I am new here, and this is my first post ever. I just got an 07 Si, and i was wondering if any of you guys could gimmie some info on any meeting spots, or any good places to run/cruise out here. I already know about the plant meetings in Van Nuys, and I know about running down the old road, but those two spots are getting kinda old really fast. Any info would be greatly appriciated.

old thread

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Holy crap it's tolga! Too bad only a few of the old guard even frequent this site anymore. You still have the Si?

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Things have died down quite a bit around here but every now and then you'll see some OG's pop by.

Yeah boiiii! Still got my baby.
Where everyone at??
Dunno man. Haven't talked to most of the OG's in a year or so. I used to get together with them on Wednesdays but 1 disbanding led to another and now it's just a few peeps that used to meet up at Balboa park(?) to play sports now. Haven't been there since January or February so I'm over 6 months detached. Man we used to have fun back then. Not that I'm not enjoying life now, but it was ON back then. Sucks to get old. lol.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Haha no man I hear you. We had a little Si crew going on in this little valley we call home.
I'm around still. Mostly studying though. I'm at CSUN. What have you been up to?

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Work, work, work. Did I mention work? Lol. A few track days here and there too. Still hit up a canyon every now and then but I've backed off quite a bit.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts