8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah...wondering if anyone down in the San Diego county is going and if so...the possibility of a caravan.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a good 4.5-5 hour drive...at a non-speeding pace of course.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, pretty much. I'm going to be the only one reppin' NorCal and SoCal all at same time...I may live in SoCal, but home is where the heart is....and Tony Bennet says it best..."I left my heart in San Francisco"

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem...i know mine doesn't want to get up early to meet up with a bunch of dudes oggling over each other's cars. hahahaha. I told her we could check out the town and stuff.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
are you planning on doing some gardening up there?

jk

·
Registered
440 Posts
No problem...i know mine doesn't want to get up early to meet up with a bunch of dudes oggling over each other's cars. hahahaha. I told her we could check out the town and stuff.

Yeah mine wants to check out some place out of SLO that's supposed to be real nice if you're down (after the meet of course :chill:) Anyways, I also got a hookup up there. I'll hit you up later about it.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Yep, pretty much. I'm going to be the only one reppin' NorCal and SoCal all at same time...I may live in SoCal, but home is where the heart is....and Tony Bennet says it best..."I left my heart in San Francisco"
you're not the only one! just got here from the bay area! Anyway, put me up for this caravan! let us know the time and location where to meet up!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Monday morning bump...

Bryan, are you going to be in SD? If you are, I'm thinking we can meet over at the McD's where we met up for the Meguiar's meet. Once I know you're there I can plan the time and stuff accordingly.

FYI, I may not be able to make it now because one of my girl's friend's mother passed away and the service maybe scheduled for that Saturday. If it is, I'd have hell to pay if I didn't go to the service.

Also the other member on here from San Jose, if you have some walkie talkies, it would definitely come in hand for the caravan up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts