8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i currently have the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and am thinking of switching to either the Iphone 6s Plus or the Note 5. I do not know which one to go with. If you guys would not mind, i would like the communities input and please don't just say iphone or samsung, i would like a good reason. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently picked up my Note 5 this past Tuesday. I came from an S5 and I didn't like the strong iPhone resemblance in the S6. My biggest worry was that this phone might be too big but I have absolutely loved this phone the minute I stepped into my house and took it out of the box from Best Buy. The charging pad is a nice thing to have but it's not a "fast charger". The new wall chargers for the N5 and S6 are "adaptive fast chargers" and by that, I mean I can go from 10% to 97% in less than an hour.
A cool thing about the N5 is the "pro mode" in the camera. The S6 line doesn't get this feature. It allows you to tweak things like exposure and focus. I have always liked to take photos with my phone versus an actual camera so I'm excited to try it out once I gain confidence after putting this gem in a case. Aha! My biggest disappointment in this phone is the lack of cases in stores. You'd figure they'd be prepared for such a phone to come out. Be warned that it is true what everyone says about the back being a fingerprint magnet. I have been torn between ordering the Spigen Neo Hybrid carbon case or sticking with an Otterbox commuter like I've had on my previous S4 and 5.
I've never really liked iPhones at all due to paying for music. And also the fact that almost everyone and their mothers have one lol. As far as color, I really wished AT&T carried the silver titanium color but I went with the pearl white. It has a really nice pearl effect like it could've matched the UA6 (Acura TL) I used to own. I liked the black sapphire but I'm one of those guys that like their phone to be noticed.
I don't know if you know this but the S6 Edge + is the same size as the N5 so if you're interested in the Edges, that's something to consider too. My dad went from his Note 3 to the Note Edge but then he went to the S6 Edge + and he likes it. I hope I haven't bored you out of getting an answer lol but I just wanted to say that I haven't found really anything I don't like about the actual phone besides the choices and availability of cases

1 - 3 of 3 Posts