8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Headed home today from work and I am stopped in traffic on a highway. I look in my rearview and see a large Penske Truck barrelling in on me. He slams into my rear and pushes me forward over 200 feet. I get out of my car and look at the back.... destruction. My car is totaled. The cops were amazed that I was not hurt/dead. I walked away without a scratch, I'm guessing that I will be a little sore tomorrow. Another interesting tidbit, I had ordered my JDM emblems and I was excited about heading home to see if they were in. I eventually get home, and they were sitting there begging me to put them on, lol. I am sure that the insurance will get me a brand new one.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Glad you're ok. Hate to hear of a fellow TW biting the dust, but you'll get another one.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Man!, that must have been one scary sight! I can't even imagine that! Don't worry about the car, and be thankful you are okay!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i have a pic on my phone but dont have the means to upload it. the trunk was completely smashed in to the back seats.

·
Registered
258 Posts
sorry to hear that. must've of been freaking scary seeing that big thing coming up on your ass like that. glad your okay man!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im going to the tow place tomorrow to get the rest of the stuff out of my car. i will take pics then so stay tuned.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts