8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup people!

Its been a while cars been in bad shape and so have I with school and work for those wondering about me being MIA! But I am ready for my personal first of this year and wanted to know who else is down! So far I know Ozzie is down I got my friend in his Mazda Ku where you at? And anyone else? let me know:vtec:!

1. K20Redline
2. JZA80CANNONBALLR
3. Bboy_Burst maybe
4. Djmonsta88
5. jello67890
6. CandySi in his none8th race car
7. si vtec maybe if not will spectate
8. kingnacho83 in his EP3
9. TonyFG2

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
around lol... i park next to you on tuesdays when i can find you haha
hmm, i wonder what my car's gonna do :/ i'm close to 31k... we'll see at the end of the month... by the way zex 65 shot woo
Yeah I noticed its pretty kool of you except when you thought that I crashed my car when someone hit me!!! But are you down to test your 65shot congrats btw!

i have almost 34K
But Ku got this insane KuShiftingAblities that will have any tranny crying hahaha :bunny: :woot:

·
Registered
769 Posts
oh, i heard through the grapevine that you rubbed somethin but thats what i get for listening to rumors... and hell yeah, 13.5 is what i'm aimin for, but i'm not sure how it'll go... and yeah Ku does have some crazy shifting abilities haha

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh, i heard through the grapevine that you rubbed somethin but thats what i get for listening to rumors... and hell yeah, 13.5 is what i'm aimin for, but i'm not sure how it'll go... and yeah Ku does have some crazy shifting abilities haha
sheesh those grapevines need to be punched in theee face! ahah Word well then you should come through and do it I think you got it in you!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sup people!

Its been a while cars been in bad shape and so have I with school and work for those wondering about me being MIA! But I am ready for my personal first of this year and wanted to know who else is down! So far I know Ozzie is down I got my friend in his Mazda Ku where you at? And anyone else? let me know:vtec:!

1. K20Redline
2. JZA80CANNONBALLR
3. Bboy_Burst maybe

April 5, 2009 Sacramento Race Way (CMI Event) Spring Jam.....
I'll be in the Tw Fa5

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.