8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought Id post up ... down here in South Georgia !! Well specifically South East ... near Savannah!

Jus sayin whas up :D :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
I lived near Savannah for a while. FOrt Stewart to be exact. Just went down to Sav a little while ago to go to the cotton club or whatever and wet willy's. I got sick but had a great time. Love savannah. Now I live in Atlanta

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lucky you ...

I have had my share of good (really good) times on River Street. Never been sick though. Seen plenty of stuff go on down there, fights, explict things, and tons of sick drunk people .... lol

I havent been in a long, long time. Well to party that is. I have taken my son to look at the river and watch the boats. I dont seem to get out as much as I used to :(

Maybe I should change that. Gas needs to go down first though.

WHy'd you move to ATL ... ?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I actually moved to PA after I got out of the military and went to school up there. I graduated and moved down to Atlanta becasue the tech jobs pay more. I love riverstreet. My favorite is watching the barges go down the river. A few columbians with a huge yacht offered my mother in law a ride on their yacht. She declined in favor of life :) Crazy things happen on River street. I pulled security for St Patty's day on riverstreet for two years and I must say....crazy stuff....boobs galore

·
Registered
16 Posts
well i live just south of atlanta,ga in jonesboro , well just putting up some post you , know getting my name out there or something like that, so did any one go to NOPI this past weekend ???

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOPI slips up and then by every year for me. I have been trying to go for the past 5+ years ... but it never works out. So no, I didnt make it.

Ill be in my walker/wheelchair by the time I manage to get up there .... whatever though, cuz it will still be all good :D :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts