8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid a visit to Russ Darrow here in Milwaukee, WI because they had a couple of Si's in stock. One in black, and the other Habanero Red.

To make a long story short, I get there to find out that they are marking them up an additional $3,000! I couldn't believe it! With some accessories added on to the Habanero one, the sticker price was $29,700!! I know now what sticker shock is. The sales manager said that's what they were going for in the area.

NOT TRUE!! I went to 2 other dealerships in the area and they were selling them at M.S.R.P. It pays (literally) to shop around! :thumb:

·
Registered
62 Posts
be glad that isn't the only place u went

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
~racnjsn04~ said:
That's to bad. Guess they want to keep theirs for awhile. What did the other dealerships have to say? Did you order one or put a deposit down? Did they give you a trade in value on your current Si?

The other dealerships are at M.S.R.P. One had a black Si no navi arriving shortly, but no one could touch that because it's for the February auto show here in Milwaukee.

As far as ordering one or putting a deposit down on one.............stay tuned ;)

I'm not going to trade in my EP3, I'll see how it goes selling it myself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts