8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I have searched all 9 pages in the nitrous thread and havent seen or read anything that is helping me run my nitrous line. So far I have the line running along my drivers side, under the plastic molding along the door, from my trunk. I am going for a more hidden look and clean look with the nitrous line. Where has everyone run theres? I spent awhile under the dash looking for spots in the firewall to run it without drilling a new hole. I know people also run nitrous lines under the car, but I'm trying to avoid that. Before people start bashing me for this thread about searching on here, I have been searching the past two days trying to figure it out. Thanks for the help! :wavey:

·
Registered
347 Posts
You should run the line under the car. Why would you not? Much easier than running it inside and the look is just as clean (i.e. you can't see it) if you zip tie it to the fuel lines.

If you want to continue to run it inside, you will not find a spot big enough to run it through the fire wall with out drilling.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:thumb:
Ok will do.. just trying to get some insight on how everyone else was running them. Theres a lot of people around here running the lines through their car, thats just why I was. But I'll run it under the car! Thanks for the help guys!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I ran my line from trunk to under the driverside passanger seat where there is a lol groment and under the car zip tied to the fuel lines

·
Registered
18,914 Posts
I ran my line from trunk to under the driverside passanger seat where there is a lol groment and under the car zip tied to the fuel lines
wtf is a lol grommet? :confused:

and it shouldnt be run inside the car.

Post pics please of gromment and how it is secured under the car.
since he said through a grommet, id assume his is ran on the inside of his car.

·
Registered
589 Posts

then main line is ziptied to the fuel and brake lines under the car my lines are from the zex blackout kit blends in better i think.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
I ran mine along the side of the fuel line, when I had my kit. I didn't ziptie it though. I had these kind of clamps that you just screw in.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
run your main line under the car not inside, its dangerous... follow the fuel lines all the way, drill a small hole in the trunk's drain plug, run the line thru there then seal the whole with silicone and u should be good and clean set up

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those pics up there are exactly how I ran it... I will have the rest of my parts to finish in the next week or so.. Once I get them, I will post a thread with all the photos of the install.. Thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
run your main line under the car not inside, its dangerous... follow the fuel lines all the way, drill a small hole in the trunk's drain plug, run the line thru there then seal the whole with silicone and u should be good and clean set up
Uhh my main line is 95% out side the car it's only inside the car breifly under the seat and in the trunk the rest is under the car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts