8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im did a datalogging wit my flash pro today driving home and im lookin at it now and im running lean when im around 4700 my a/f is at like 10.14...and wen i drop it into neutral im at like 29.40 a/f...whats a safe a/f for boost?

·
Banned
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have a feeling my tuner didnt really dyno tune my car.......i have a feeling he just used the stock greddy base map........would crappy would the car run wit the base map?

·
Banned
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was i just dont know if he edit anything or he was just pressin buttons....but everything runs smooth..when i go into N and let off the *** or something i jump up to 29.40 or so...is that fuel cut and is that safe to run that rich around 4k when i was datalogging i didnt get on it much just normal driving shiftin at around 3500

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
i was i just dont know if he edit anything or he was just pressin buttons....but everything runs smooth..when i go into N and let off the *** or something i jump up to 29.40 or so...is that fuel cut and is that safe to run that rich around 4k when i was datalogging i didnt get on it much just normal driving shiftin at around 3500
im just gunna guess and say if it didnt take about an hour maybe a little more and he didnt make like 8 pulls then he didnt tune it..

what were the numbers

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
290ish its a new greddy turbo and mani diff intercooler and chare pipe
u didnt get to see the exact number?

290 is pretty good for a greddy kit.

and did u pay for a tune.. and how long did it take?

if the car made 290whp then id say it was tuned thats good numbers for a greddy kit

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
a good 2 hours and yea i did pay
post a datalog...

10.14 is really rich but ur car going lean when u let out of the throttle and go into neutral is perfectly normal..

is the tuner experienced with k engines and flashpro//kpro

but 290whp is great on a greddy kit..

what injectors are u running

·
Registered
556 Posts
Your tuner spent some time on the tune if you hit 290WHP, I believe average out of the box numbers are around 250-260WHP with Flashpro (all depends on supporting mods of course).
But like everyone else has pointed out 10.14 is REALLY RICH, so I would have your tuner adjust that area asap.

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
its really rich but i don't trust the stock WB in the lower regions, i recommend strongly a real wideband before you start messing with your fueling.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
its really rich but i don't trust the stock WB in the lower regions, i recommend strongly a real wideband before you start messing with your fueling.
I was about to mention that.. the factory wideband starts to read inaccurately rich when it gets nice and warmed, hondata even says that, so its prolly more like 10.8-11.1

and if u truly hit 290 then its a great tune because i think the highest ive seen latly with a greddy kit was like 305 or something..

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
yup sounds like you got a good tune, if i remember correctly your still using the greddy dp.

i wired my uego into the ecu and i use that for my datalogs, it reads about half a point rich too but its at least consistant. My tuner explained all that to me.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
yup thats what this ninja is using(i bought one from a member, nib shipped for 180, it was an awesome deal)
very awsome deal.

i got mine for free from a freind who ordered 2 by mistake and has to much money for his own good and was to lazy to send it back...

so he said hey u want this..

and i was like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!:vtec:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts