8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a tune with Rulo over a month ago and have had a great experience. He was prompt and knowledgeable about what he was doing. I explained what i was looking to get out of my tune and he reassured me that he could make it happen... and he did! I love the way the car runs and I can honestly say it was a lot easier paying him to tune the car as opposed to me screwing something up trying to figure it out myself. My current mods are limited to HPS Intake, AFE filter and Innovative mounts. None of the base maps provided by Hondata or on other websites worked well with my car, they all seemed to be too lean... This problem led me to Rulo @ E-Tunez :wavey: Thanks for the great experience and i'll be getting with you again soon when i get my header / exhaust.

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts
Thanks for the review. It was pleasure working with you throughout the session and I look forward to your upgraded goodies and re-tuning your car for increased performance.

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update - 6 months later:
I recently sent Rulo a datalog to check how things were running and he promptly got back to me with an updated tune. Several weeks after that I installed a CT-E header, Berk HFC and Q300 exhaust. He again updated the calibration and the car is running like a champ still. I have got many compliments on how the car runs. Thanks again Rulo for great service!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts