8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed the corner of the brake pedal, the rubber stumps are wearing out from toe-heeling. I only have 2200 miles, sorta sucks that it's wearing out that quick. Anyone have the Mugen pedals on an 06 SI yet?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I just looked at my pedals and it looks like they're attached by allen head screws. I need to look at an exploded parts view on the pedals to see if the Mugen ones will work. Damn. :banghead:

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
i talked with the kingmotorsports (mugen importing company) rep and he said that by april/may the market should be flooded with new parts for the 06 si. from mugen as well as many other brands that they carry. It seems like all i've down is wait for this car. lol wait for it to come out, wait for it to be delivered, wait for the break in, and now wait for more parts. I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end though!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i'm thinking of getting aftermarket pedals.. but i don't know how to go about the gas pedal.. i believe its all one peice. i might just drill through it and secure it on.. it'll add an extra 1/2 inch of height.. which i would hate..

maybe i can rig up another gas pedal from a different vehicle.. if the cabling connection is the same.

I used to have SPARCO's.. but the little rubber inserts would come off.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I used to go through pedal covers like crazy on my old Civic. I noticed already after about a year now on my 08 that the same corner I used to wear out is starting to wear down. If im not mistaken the pedals are riveted on and you have to replace the whole thing. Im not 100% sure though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts